Our Small Groups
Instead of a mid-week service, we have small group ministries that meet at different times of the week. Small groups provide people with a place where they can:
- Worship God.
- Ask questions and interact with others as they seek to understand God and His word.
- Have the opportunity to develop trusting relationships with other believers with which they can:
- Share personal prayer needs.
- Receive prayer.
- Be encouraged and encourage others.
- Discover, use and develop their spiritual gift(s).
We have learned that a healthy small group setting is one of the best places to meet these needs.
One of these small groups meets in the pastor’s home on Wednesday nights from 7 to 8:30pm. This group begins with a time of worship and goes into an interactive bible study time. The group closes with a time of prayer and ministry for anyone in the group who needs it